only ride we went on as a family. Whenever we went
down the water falls my sister Lydia and I always got
splashed. it was scary whenever we were in the dark and went down the water fall.
This ride was called the Little rippers. it was fun because there was no waiting in line so we could just go on it 1 million times.
This is me on the balcony in our apartment. What my hand is doing is putting the sun out of my eyes. Look at the view behind me. I'm leaving the life.
This is me driving a Vintage car. It was a life time experience. I did not realise how much fun it is to drive a car. I was like "ow my god this is so FUN"!
this is me on a burlie head with my brother on a very old tree. there were loads of vines and stuff there was also wild bush turkeys
This is me also on a burlie head. If you can see be hind me it is a wild bush turkey. It was so high up it was a amazing view.
No comments:
Post a Comment